Call TODAY to Schedule A Tour (570) 451-3171
Connect With Us On Facebook
Awareness. Acceptance. Assistance.
A meaningful place to work
At Oakwood Terrace, caring for our residents is the reason we are here. Every member of our team contributes to the quality of life of every resident. Together, we make solutions that fit each individual. If you are a caring person and want to use your skills each day in a meaningful and rewarding way, perhaps Oakwood Terrace is the right fit for you.
LPN—Full-Time Day Shift
Duties include administration of medication, treatments to elderly population diagnosed with dementia. Communicating with physicians and families. Supervising employees.
Must have current active PA nursing license.
Personal Care Aide—Part-Time Evening Shift
Duties include dressing, bathing, feeding elderly population diagnosed with dementia. Light housekeeping and laundry.
Must have HS diploma/ GED.
Resident Attendants—Part-Time Evening Shift
We are currently seeking Resident Attendants for the all shifts. You will be responsible for assisting our elderly population with dressing, feeding, bathing, hygiene and other activities of daily living. You will also provide stimulating activities and encourage socialization in a safe a secure environment.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, and the general public
- Must have a High School diploma, valid drivers license and social security card
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner
- Take initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority
- Meet and greet visitors in a friendly, helpful manner
- Communicate professionally and cooperate with supervisor and all community personnel
- Reinforce company mission by creating the highest quality customer experience
All applicants must have a High School diploma, valid drivers license and social security card. A criminal record check will be done before consideration for position.
Interested parties may apply in person weekdays Monday-Friday between 9am and 3pm.
Oakwood Terrace welcomes volunteers for a variety of activities in the community. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us.
Endorsements & Certifications